Friday, January 15, 2010

Darren Holmes

So, as I was researching photos to go with my brainstorm project, I came across this photographer's work and instantly fell in love with it.











I LOVE his use of color! It's very dark and muted, but at the same time, there are colors that also seem very bright and really pop out in the photos. I also love the dark, dreamlike elements in his work. The models always have the best expressions and a lot of their poses tend to be very twisty and add a sense of mystery to the image.

I'm not really sure how else to explain them, other than that they're just amazing and creepy and mysterious and awesome! These were always the types of photos I liked the best and I always enjoy finding new photographers like this one. I'm really glad I found his site! :D

(For more Darren Holmes photos, visit:
http://www.darrenholmes.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment